Casa Om is located 16 miles( 27 kilometers) south of Cancun International Airport. We rent out 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a pool, a koi pond, 3 kitchens, and a 1000 sq foot (92 sq meters) yoga room suitable for all types of yoga including hot yoga.
The yoga room can fit 40 yogi’s comfortably and has mirrors, heaters, a sound system, mats, towels, blocks, straps, blankets and chairs. Each bedroom has air conditioning and fans. We provide free WIFI as well. We are 1 minute and 29 seconds walk at a moderate pace to the beach. We are a 10 minute walk from restaurants, a grocer and coffee shops.
The address is 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo Mexico. We may not show up on google maps but the taxi stand in Puerto Morelos knows where we are. Download driving directions here.
- Meeting Spaces
- We offer a number of nice spaces for groups to gather. Whether you are running a yoga teacher training, or want a space to hang out and relax, we offer the following spaces.
- The palapa is great for dining, discussions, outdoor yoga and meditation.
- Yoga Room
- The yoga room is great for yoga as well as meeting space and use of a projector. Groups use it for watching movies, massage and discussions
- Dining Area
- The dining area sits up to 16 people. Its a nice space to have an air conditioned dinner, meeting, or to play games
- The pool is a great space to cool off, hang out or have a small group discussion by the pool
Fish PondWant to watch the turtles or fish, as you dip your toes, the pond is your place. There is a small outdoor kitchen in the far corner as well.
- The deck across the street is a public space. We are at the quiet end of town and usually this space is nice for a morning class overlooking the ocean as the sun rises. Watch the waves crash on the coral reef in the distance, or take this entrance to walk on the beach.
- Puerto Morelos is home to one of the largest coral reefs in the world. Catch a boat out to the reef and snorkel for hours. Or just hang out on the calm beach and relax until your heart is content.