105F Hot Yoga & Hot Pilates VacationMarch 28th - April 3rd, 2021
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Join your friends at 105F for an unforgettable hot yoga and hot pilates vacation at Casa Om in the magical beach town of Puerto Morelos, Mexico! Practice hot yoga, hot pilates, explore meditation, and reconnect to discover a healthier, happier you. This 7-day immersion, perfect for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike, will allow you to beat the winter blues, leave the stresses of your daily life behind, make new friendships, and explore and enhance your practice in a magical Mexico locale.
- Seven days and six nights in luxury accommodations at Casa Om.
- Multiple opportunities each day to practice Inferno Hot Pilates and the 26+2 Hot Series in Casa Om’s beautiful yoga room or beach side overlooking the ocean.
- Experience “yogic sleep” which combines alert awareness and deepest relaxation with Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Posture clinics and individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Six gourmet vegetarian brunches and four dinners by Casa Om’s exquisite chef (special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- On-site massage and healing services by Casa Om’s in-house therapists, including Polynesian massage, Mayan healing, breathwork therapy, and more (extra fee).
- Optional day trips including snorkeling near the Mesoamerican coral reef, a trip to the Muyil ruins complete with a relaxing river float through Mayan cut canals and a visit to the cenotes — local area freshwater limestone pools unique to the region (extra fee).
- Plenty of free time to enjoy Casa Om’s on-site pool or the beach which is just steps away.
- Hours of sunshine and tropical weather (average March/April temperatures around 85°F).
- Pick ups and drop offs from Cancun International Airport (extra fee).
- Unlimited fresh drinking water, yoga mats, yoga towels.
- Friendly company among like-minded yogis.
Kiley Enmark & Kelsey Jacobson
Casa Om has 11 beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious and well equipped yoga room, swimming pool, a rooftop dining area and 2 kitchens. Bedrooms can set for either single or double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms. Casa Om also has a new dorm that sleeps up to 6 people in bunk beds.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and wifi are provided. Casa Om sleeps 26 and is across the street from the beach.
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and superfood smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well.
We will include breakfast each morning and dinner 4 nights out of the 6 you are with us. The other nights we will venture out into town.
Our head chef, Eduardo, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
Casa Om will arrange shuttle service to and from the airport. Please contact Casa Om for more information.
Casa Om is a 20-minute car ride from the airport (CUN) to Casa Om. We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Optional Excursions (additional fee applies):
The Mexican Riviera is flush with these beautiful underground pools and a trip here isn’t complete without a dip in these refreshing waters. There are multiple cenotes to visit that are much less crowded than those in the Tulum area and only about 30min away by car. Find tranquility below ground or liven you experience with a cenote/zip line combination. Both options are available and booking at least a day in advance is recommended.
Snorkeling & Snuba
The biodiversity on the protect reef in the Mexican Riviera is stunning. Take off for an afternoon when the sun lights up the corals, tropical fish and sponges and search for turtles or reef sharks. Snorkelers can float above it all while snuba divers (no certification needed) can swim down into the tropical traffic. Either option will highlight why this area is protected and turned into a National Marine Park. Yogis can walk to the beach and take a 5min stroll to reach the operator. This natural oasis is literally steps from our retreat center.
If you’re a diver there’s twice the opportunity here, you can dive in the coral reefs or, for something a little different, take a cavern or cenote dive. Seasonally the more adventurous (crazy?) yogis can also try a bull shark dive…eek! Tons of diving options await the intrepid.
Akumal Sea Turtle Snorkel
The warm Caribbean waters off of the Mexican Riviera boast sea turtle populations year-round. You can outfit with a dive shop to snorkel with these lovelies or head out with your own gear and see if you get lucky.
The Mayan ruins at Coba is one of the few sites in the Yucatan that is still relatively unrestored. Many of these ancient buildings are the same as when they were rediscovered in 1890. The beautiful location is less hectic and touristy than other Mayan sites and is certainly worth the day trip.
Casa Om Spa
Whether you’re looking for an amazing massage or energy work, The Travel Yogi team can tell you first hand how amazing the team at Casa Om is. Please be prepared to book early to secure a spot. Once the word gets out from the first few massages, they’ll book up quickly!
Playa del Carmen
Take a shopping trip, have a great meal, or just enjoy people watching on a trip to Playa del Carmen. This is a fun tourist spot where you can shop for anything from cheap souvenirs to boutique items.