9 Days Transformation Under Your Skin24th, November - 4th, December 2019
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
“THE RETREAT WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER LOCATION IN TULUM ON NOVEMBER 30 UNTIL DECEMBER 4, 2019″
Wellness Programs & Retreats with Jurate Bitinaite
Puerto Morelos – Tulum
Because you most likely have been savoring ‘there’s got to be more to life’ notion and are now ready to wake it up within You! – Jura Bitinaite
This trip is for you if…
- you are a Seeker and your own efforts to discover the True Authentic Self haven’t been enough to land a daily balance
- you wish to profoundly embrace Meditation, strengthen your practice along with conscious breathwork and Kundalini Yoga vibes (as taught by Yogi Bhajan)
- you Dream to Experience authentic and wild Mexico with her own spirit, taste, color and Wish to Pin yet another exceptional destination in your globe of holistic discoveries (after India and/or Bali)
- Nutrition has been under your Radar for some time and you think you might ‘just know enough’ about healthy eating – but the new-age terms of Hormone Health and Plant-Based Food Basics are still just theory
- CHANGE has been your Quest. No matter all the time you’ve spent so far in gyms or massage therapies, but you still struggle with fatigue, anxiety, stress and burnt – out state Which signals inability and intolerance to deeply stored blockages.
Having tamed the wild and colourful Mexico, the founder of this authentic retreat “Under Your Skin” Jurate Bitinaite has created an outstanding opportunity for you to embark on a long-dreamed path and discover the Real You in one of the most magical destinations of our globe.
Will ensure YOU reap harmonious beneﬁts from the solid and meaningful seeds for your own, authentic Holistic lifestyle journey.
In this retreat you will immerse into:
- Individually tailored. Self Awareness that will invite you to scope and embrace the depth of your consciousness
- Deep and enriching daily Meditations
- The transformational fire of Kundalini yoga and conscious breathing practice, along with Vinyasa flow that will surely assist you assimilate new forms of movement.
- Integrative Nutrition based knowledge for Holistic Lifestyle, merging avidly collected knowledge along with effective practices for the Transformational outcome for your own long-living Self.
- Opportunity to discover the long-abandoned you via unique ‘5 Elements Therapy’ healing bodywork modalities that will allow you to release deep emotional traumas and increase your vital energy force
- Local authentic ceremonies enriching your journey with the mystic Mayan spirit that will clear & cleanse your energy centers – chakras
Beautiful, Young & Free
Being a career-driven city girl In a corporate environment has led me to numerous disappointments in life, which eventually caused physical burnout and inability to ground myself wherever I went.
Strong wish to break the cycle of emotionally unstable patterns in my personal life, along with passion & zest for Self Development techniques, kept me searching for meaningful Answers as well as encouraged diving deeper Into my own Essence until I reached the point where I was able to turn things around for myself. This is when I realized – It IS available to everybody, if only one turns inward. and ‘I have to Share!’.
Diverse international experience allowed me to embrace and integrate all that I’ve learnt, and that’s how IHolistics personal transformation platform was born.
Siri Akal Singh
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Instructor | Sat Nam Rasayan & Gong Healer
He began his spiritual journey at the age of 16 years old, when he travels to Amritsar, India to study at Miri Piri Academy on 2005. Academy founded by the master of kundalini yoga Siri Singh Sahib, AKA Yogi Bhajan.
He studied for 3 years in India learning the technology of kundalini yoga an Meditation. From many masters and also other forms of yoga. It was in India where he meets his Spiritual Teacher Guru Dev Singh and since there he follows his teacher learning the Art of Healing with Sat Nam Rasayan (SNR), ancient healing technique from north India, the healing art of the yogis.
Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga Teacher
Art is so healing and liberating.
An advocate of Art in any form, Aileen encourages her students to listen to their deepest needs and more instinctively.
Born and raised in Panama and with her first career as doctor in dental surgery, Aileen started her yoga journey at age 28. Defined by a strong 7years home practice, she moved on to become certified through yoga alliance in Seattle, WA.
– Vinyasa and Hatha yoga as her main focus.
– Fluent in Engish & Spanish.
– Conscious body movement through Salsa dance classes
He – a healer of the body, mind & Soul. Connecting our own Authentic existence and seeking to bring out magic and inner essence in every body who reach his hands.
His treatment style is life changing deep-tissue bodywork, full of energy and dedication to each patient’s physical and emotional body’s healing abilities.
Casa Om has 11 beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious and well equipped yoga room, swimming pool, a rooftop dining area and 2 kitchens. Bedrooms can set for either single or double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms. Casa Om also has a new dorm that sleeps up to 6 people in bunk beds.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and wifi are provided. Casa Om sleeps 26 and is across the street from the beach.
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and superfood smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well.
We will include breakfast each morning and dinner 4 nights out of the 6 you are with us. The other nights we will venture out into town.
Our head chef, Eduardo, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
Casa Om will arrange shuttle service to and from the airport. It is included in the price of the retreat.
Casa Om is a 20-minute car ride from the airport (CUN) to Casa Om. We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Optional Excursions (additional fee applies):
The Mexican Riviera is flush with these beautiful underground pools and a trip here isn’t complete without a dip in these refreshing waters. There are multiple cenotes to visit that are much less crowded than those in the Tulum area and only about 30min away by car. Find tranquility below ground or liven you experience with a cenote/zip line combination. Both options are available and booking at least a day in advance is recommended
Snorkeling & Snuba
The biodiversity on the protect reef in the Mexican Riviera is stunning. Take off for an afternoon when the sun lights up the corals, tropical fish and sponges and search for turtles or reef sharks. Snorkelers can float above it all while snuba divers (no certification needed) can swim down into the tropical traffic. Either option will highlight why this area is protected and turned into a National Marine Park. Yogis can walk to the beach and take a 5min stroll to reach the operator. This natural oasis is literally steps from our retreat center.
If you’re a diver there’s twice the opportunity here, you can dive in the coral reefs or, for something a little different, take a cavern or cenote dive. Seasonally the more adventurous (crazy?) yogis can also try a bull shark dive…eek! Tons of diving options await the intrepid.
Akumal Sea Turtle Snorkel
The warm Caribbean waters off of the Mexican Riviera boast sea turtle populations year-round. You can outfit with a dive shop to snorkel with these lovelies or head out with your own gear and see if you get lucky.
The Mayan ruins at Coba is one of the few sites in the Yucatan that is still relatively unrestored. Many of these ancient buildings are the same as when they were rediscovered in 1890. The beautiful location is less hectic and touristy than other Mayan sites and is certainly worth the day trip.
Casa Om Spa
Whether you’re looking for an amazing massage or energy work, The Travel Yogi team can tell you first hand how amazing the team at Casa Om is. Please be prepared to book early to secure a spot. Once the word gets out from the first few massages, they’ll book up quickly!
Playa del Carmen
Take a shopping trip, have a great meal, or just enjoy people watching on a trip to Playa del Carmen. This is a fun tourist spot where you can shop for anything from cheap souvenirs to boutique items.
*If this interests you please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.