Bikram Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates RetreatMay 21st - May 27th, 2017
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Bikram Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates Retreat – May 2017 in Puerto Morelos (Cancun) Mexico
Sun, May 21st – Sat, May 27th 2017
With Yoga Asana Champion and Senior Bikram Yoga teacher Afton Carraway and certified Inferno Hot Pilates teacher Brooke Davis. We are back in Mexico – come join fellow Bikram Hot Yogis from around the world for an unforgettable 7 days/ 6 nights Bikram Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates holiday on our 8th Retreat at the stunning Casa Om in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
Enjoy daily Bikram Yoga classes / Posture Clinics and Workshops to deepen your understanding of the 26 Bikram Yoga Postures. We will also be offering advanced classes for those who wish to attend during the week. Whether you are new to Bikram Yoga or have been practicing for years you will after this week surely come back home with a much more improved practice.. and a sun tan as well.
In addition we will also be offering daily Inferno Hot Pilates classes for the week. At our last Retreat in Panama we were fortunate enough to have Brooke here as a teacher and all guests loved the Inferno classes so much that we decided to include them at our Mexico Retreat as well. If you have never tried it before then its now time. A full body workout which is guaranteed to tone your arms, bud, thighs, core and legs. Add some funky music and heat and the high energy of our teacher Brooke and the class is complete; give it a try, you will for sure like it
Casa Om is situated right across of one of the most beautiful beaches at the Riviera Maya, with crystal clear waters. Just how you would imagine the Caribbean at its best. We have been running 7 retreats here and are every time excited to be coming back to this premier Hot Yoga Retreat Centre. Casa Om boasts a private swimming pool, rooftop deck with stunning ocean views (where we will be having our meals), a fully equipped and heated yoga room, ample space for relaxation and some turtles as well.
Most classes will be held in the heated Yoga studio right in the villa so no need to walk anywhere with the exception of a couple outside classes on the pier overlooking the ocean. An experience not to be missed. The Inferno Hot Pilates classes will be all held at the Yoga studio.
All rooms in the villa are beautifully decorated in Balinese style and feature daily fresh towels, aircon, mini fridge, own en-suite bathroom, ceiling fans, mosquito nets over each bed and organic toiletries. Further – yoga clothes will be washed once a day which is also included. There is also unlimited fresh drinking water available throughout the villa. The villa is a short 10 – 15 minutes walk from the centre of Puerto Morelos with its shops, supermarkets, bank, restaurants and bars.
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and superfood smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well.
We will include breakfast each morning and dinner 4 nights out of the 6 you are with us. The other nights we will venture out into town.
Our head chef, Eduardo, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
Puerto Morelos is a laid back fishing village just 20 minutes south of Cancun. What visitors love about ‘Puerto’ are lower prices and a slower pace of life than its larger, busier neighbours like Cancun or Playa del Carmen. It’s the perfect spot for relaxation – a place to get away from it all and experience the simple Caribbean life, while still being centrally located to the surrounding attractions of the Riviera Maya. And there are some great restaurants and cocktail bars too which we will visit. The weather is hot and humid with a bit of wind in May with little chance of rain so THE best time to come visit Mexico.
Optional activities that can be organised directly once you are there as as follows: Onsite massages and healing therapies, snorkeling trips, diving ( right outside our door is the 2nd largest reef in the world so there are plenty of opportunities to experience the amazing worl in the water), sailing trips, mexican cooking classes (this is a favourite of previous guests), spa treatments, shopping trips to cancun and playa del carmen, waterpark adventures, horse riding, Stand up paddle boarding and much more.
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation in a private, stunning beach-front villa including pool
- Daily Bikram Yoga classes and 2 Posture Clinics during the week in a heated studio
- Daily Inferno Hot Pilates classes
- unlimited coffee, tea, filtered drinking water
- 6* Brunch after our morning Bikram Yoga Class
- 4* Dinner – a choice of vegetarian, vegan, raw and fish options – we have our own private chef!
- Half Day Tour to visit the tulum ruins and shopping trip to Playa del Carmen
- Cocktail night
- Daily fresh juices
- All Yoga mats and non slip Yoga towels
- Transfers from and to Cancun International Airport to the villa on the day of the beginning and day of the departure of the Retreat
- a few other surprises
Example of a day at the retreat:
- 7.30am – 8.00am Coffee, Tea
- 8.00am – 9.30am Bikram Yoga Class/li>
- 10.00am -12.00am Brunch
- 3.00pm – 4.00pm Inferno Hot Pilates Class
- 3.30pm – 6.30pm Bikram Yoga Class / Workshop / Posture Clinic – this varies
- 7.00pm – 8.30pm Dinner
Shared double occupancy: $1,780 USD
Single occupancy: $2,450 USD
Shared occupancy in 6-bed dorm: $1,180 USD
- Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended
- An initial $1000 USD deposit is required to secure your place at the retreat
- The remaining amount is due no later than 70 days prior to the retreat start date
- Payments can be made via PayPal/Credit Card -Paypal fee is included in the above price
- International / national flights to Cancun are not included
- single accommodation is limited for this Retreat, there are only 3 rooms available!
- the Retreat is limited to 15 participants only!
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 45 days prior to the retreat start date – 20% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 45 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund applies
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of notification to us