In Sync Fitness Yoga RetreatNovember 5th - 11th, 2017
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Choose either snorkeling, the botanical garden tour or the Cenote Zapote tour included in your retreat fee. **
To schedule additional activities please coordinate with the front desk staff at Casa OM
Snorkeling Puerto Morelos **
Head to the beach and catch the boat to one of the largest coral reefs in the world! Swim with turtles, lion fish, manta rays, sting rays, coral reef and fish of all types and colors. Enjoy the sea breeze, relax on the boat and soak up some sun in this 2 ½ hour adventure. Cost is $35
Hike the botanical gardens **
Just 5 minutes by taxi take a 3 km ride to the botanical gardens for a nice walk in the shade as you explore beautiful gardens, look for spider monkeys, discover rugged temple ruins, catch a lookout and cross a swinging bridge. It takes about 90 minutes for this local adventure. Costis $20, includes transportation.
Cenote Zapote **
A cenote is a natural pool of water resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater, creating the perfect exotic swimming pool. Come with us to Cenote Zapote where we will zipline into them and test our fears as we jump into the unknown. The cenote is 25 minutes from Casa Om , cost is $35 includes transport to and from the cenote as well as admission. Allow 3 ½ hours for the complete adventure.
MASSAGE AND BODY WORK AVAILABLE WITH STAFF THERAPISTS DURING THE RETREAT AND MAY BE SCHEDULED AT THE FRONT DESK UPON ARRIVAL
PLEASE NO SMOKING, DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR MEAT ON THE PREMISES OF CASA OM PER FACILITY RULES
IN SYNC FITNESS YOGA RETREAT AT CASA OM PUERTO MORELOS MEXICO FALL 2017 – November 5-11
Sunday November 5 – Arrival
– Welcome Dinner Traditional Mexican
Monday November 6
– 0800- 0915 Slow Flow yoga and Setting intentions for the week Susan
– 0930-1030 Breakfast at Casa OM
– 1030-1230 Workshop DESIRE – What do you really want out of life?? Simona Ksoll
– (15 min break) Discuss homework exercises, journaling throughout the duration of the retreat.
– 1230-430 FREE TIME
– 430 Simona reiterate key points about DESIRE/ Susie Pranayama and meditation
– 530 pm Dinner – Italian or Vietnamese
– EVENING OFF
Tuesday November 7
– 0800-0915 Kapha dosha Ayurvedic yoga with Kendall
– 0930-1030 Breakfast at Casa OM
– 1030-1230 Ayurvedic workshop with Kendall
– 1230-600 pm FREE TIME – Paddle boarding, beach time, massage (schedule with front desk upon arrival).
– 600 pm COMMUNITY DINNER – Thai
– 730-830 pm Vibrational Sound Healing with Magdalena
Wednesday November 8
– 0700 – 0800 Beach walk – Walking meditation
– 0830 – 0930 Breakfast at Casa OM
– 0930 – 1100 DOWN TIME
-1100 – 100 pm Vinyasa and Yoga Nidra with Ellen
– 100 pm Lunch Break
– 230 pm Botanical Garden Tour snorkeling, FREE TIME
Thursday November 9
– 0800 – 0915 Yoga Flow with Susan
– 0930 – 1030 Breakfast at Casa OM
– 1030 – 1230 Chakra Stone Painting and Group discussion
– Optional check ins (private consults) with Simona Intentions, desires – where are you in the process, what’s been coming up?
– 1230 Cenote Tour (option) or FREE TIME
– 530 pm Sunset Meditation and Open Sharing circle on the beach (Time subject to change)
Friday November 10
– 0800 – 0915 Vata Pacifying Ayurvedic Yoga with Kendall (Kendall available for privates until 5 pm today)
– 0930 – 1030 Breakfast CASA OM
– 1100 – 1pm Vinyasa and Yoga Nidra with Ellen
– 1 pm FREE TIME
– 6 pm Closing takeaways to implement at home so you can stay on the path with Simona
– 630 COMMUNITY DINNER Japanese
Saturday November 11
– Breakfast and check out
Casa Om has 10 beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious and well equipped yoga room, swimming pool, a rooftop dining area and 2 kitchens. Bedrooms can set for either single or double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms. Casa Om also has a new dorm that sleeps up to 6 people in bunk beds.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and wifi are provided. Casa Om sleeps 24 and is across the street from the beach.
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and superfood smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well.
We will include breakfast each morning and dinner 4 nights out of the 6 you are with us. The other nights we will venture out into town.
Our head chef, Eduardo, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
Getting to Casa Om is easy. Plan to fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN), arriving Sunday February 14th between 1pm and 5pm, and departing on Saturday February 20th between 10am and 2pm.
You can take a taxi for about $50 or arrange a car pick up which is less expensive. It is a 20 minute car ride from the airport to Casa Om. We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo Mexico. From the US and Canada a passport is required but not a Visa.
Go Diving or Snorkeling
Puerto Morelos is meters away from one of the largest coral reefs in the world. Take a morning or afternoon to explore the reefs with a guide and see colorful fish, coral, and maybe even a sea turtle!
Visit a Ceynote
Explore an underwater cave in the Mayan jungle! These caves of groundwater are hundreds of feet deep and full of crystal clear water. Take a zip line over them for a once in a lifetime experience!
Have a Spa Treatment:
Relax and refresh yourself with a spa treatment right at Casa Om! Our in-house massage therapist can provide a relaxing massage or Ayurvedic treatment – a great compliment to a yoga retreat for a total body blissful experience!
Explore Playa del Carmen:
Take a shopping trip, have a great meal, or just enjoy people watching on a trip to Playa del Carmen. This is a fun tourist spot where you can shop for anything from cheap souvenirs to boutique items.
Daily Vinyasa, Yin and Ayurvedic yoga and meditation classes, Ayurvedic Principles, Life Coaching: What do you really want out of life? Your DESIRE, Vibrational Sound Healing, Snorkeling, Paddle boarding, massage and more…
Pricing includes: Accomodations, airport transfer, Daily breakfast and 4 community dinners Thai, Japanese, Italian and traditional Mexican, Daily classes and coaching.
Plenty of FREE TIME to explore the local flavor and culture or relax with a bodywork/massage session. *Additional excursions available*
PRIVATE ROOM RATE $1875
SHARED ROOM RATE $1750
DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR SPOT $500
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
EMAIL ME FOR DETAILED SCHEDULE OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION