Y.E.S. Yoga Retreat with Dianne BondyMarch 19th - 25th, 2017
- < Back to retreats
About the Retreat
Y.E.S. – Yoga, Empowerment and Self-Love
When was the last time you celebrated your inner power, strength and beauty? How often do you reflect on all the gifts and privileges provided to you by your body?
Join Dianne Bondy E-RYT 500, celebrated Yoga For All creator, author, international yoga teacher, and social justice activist in a 6-day retreat dedicated to connecting you back to your happiness.
Let’s learn to let go of all that holds you back and experience loving yourself, as you become immersed in Dianne’s signature spirit of compassionate self-love and radical self-acceptance. Through her guided meditation practices, expertly sequenced Yoga For All practices, and enlightened conversations, you’ll uncover insights into your deepest desires and personal strength.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn practical tools, meditations, yoga postures and intelligent modifications designed to re-connect you with your body and desires
- Let go of negative self-talk and limiting beliefs through practical techniques and daily strategies
- Re-connect with your life purpose through journaling and deep self-reflection
- Join like-minded soul shakers who are looking to make a difference in the world
- Discover the techniques of radical self-love and learn to make empowered decisions
Celebrate your uniquely beautiful self, cultivate a whole new level of self-awareness, and emerge feeling more focused, centered and accepting of who you are and all you stand for. Come, say Y.E.S.!
- Awakening morning yoga flow (on all but one morning) with Dianne
- Fun yet powerful evening yoga
- Swimming, diving and playing excursion to two cenotes
- dive into the crystal clear water and float in ancient pools
- Morning swim with the sea turtles at Akumal
- all turtles, fish, smiles, snorkels, flippers and life vests included
- Visit to the Tulum ruins
- geek-out on a fully guided history of this ancient culture and structure
- Hands-on cooking, culture and gardening seva visit to a local Mayan community
- get hands-on and in as you help cook a traditional lunch and contribute to the garden that supplies the good greens
- Comfort-lux accommodations
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- Vegetarian dinners (this is a meat-free and alcohol-free retreat center)
- Transportation to and from Cancun (CUN) airport
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to Cancun
- Lunches (except at the Mayan village)
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
About the Teacher
With over 1000 hours of yoga training in diverse modalities such as yoga therapeutics, restorative yoga, meditation, and Anusara Yoga, Dianne truly believes that yoga is for all!
She is passionate about creating a more diverse playing field in the yoga community and is a highly recognized voice in the Diversity in Yoga and Yoga of Inclusion movements. Dianne is dedicated to creating brave spaces through yoga philosophy, and asana – where everyone is invited and recognized and embraced both on and off the mat.
Dianne Bondy is an E-RTY 500 with Yoga Alliance, with extensive training in yoga therapy. She is a regular content contributor for Yoga International and columnist for Do You Yoga; Dianne has been featured in Yoga Journal magazine, The Guardian and appears as a guest author in the books: Yoga and Body Image, and Yes Yoga Has Curves. She is the creator and director of Yoga for All 200/500 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Program, co-founder of Yoga For All Online Training, founder and Managing Director of Yogasteya. Dianne runs retreats and workshops internationally and is an active member of the Yoga & Body Image Coalition and a regular contributor to Beyond Duality Off the Mat, Into the World.
Casa Om has 10 beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious and well equipped yoga room, swimming pool, a rooftop dining area and 2 kitchens. Bedrooms can set for either single or double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms. Casa Om also has a new dorm that sleeps up to 6 people in bunk beds.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and wifi are provided. Casa Om sleeps 24 and is across the street from the beach.
OFFSITE HOUSING HAS BEEN ADDED FOR THESE RETREATS!
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well. Please let us know how we can accommodate any request.
Our head chef, Eduardo “Yayo” Gomez, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
The Retreat starts on January 3rd – 9th, 2016. Please fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Once you have booked your ticket, please email your flight itinerary to email@example.com
Your pick up and drop off is included in your price of registration.
We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo Mexico.
You can get driving directions here http://casaom.com/index.php/travel/
Puerto Morelos is a small village situated 20 miles between Playa Del Carmen and Cancun. It offers world class infrastructure in a small town setting. It means we get the best of both worlds. There are so many fun things to do in and around Casa Om. Last year we offered Bikram yoga, snorkeling, sweat lodges, hands on corrections workshops, a photo yoga posture class, a special ashtanga class in playa del carmen, a kundalini class, a shopping trip, visits to zip lines over cenotes, mayan ruins, classes on the beach, cooking classes, massage treatments with a mayan healer and a movie night.
Siri Om & her team have led 8 retreats in the Mayana Riviera. Each event is set to be more inspiring and entertaining than the previous. We are excited to show you the special things that we have discovered.
Bunk Room: $1799 (female yogis only)
Double Occupancy: $1995 per person
Single Occupancy: $2295
Double Occupancy: $2095 per person
Single Occupancy: $2495
Please contact The Travel Yogi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 562.335.8000
Travel insurance is recommended for this retreat.